Monday, December 31, 2007

Families and Laughter!

To the Tuckeys,
the Brackens,
the Pattisons,
the Stoermanns,
the McArdles...
who embrace a life and lifestyle that
brings Joy to us all. What wonderful families!

To Auntie Doris,
Hope,
Amos Jo, and of course,
George...
All of you make me laugh 'out of nothing at all'!
Thank you!

And to George
You support my dreams even when
I don't think I can.
Wow!
You are such a gift in my life.

Happy 2008 to all of you!
I look forward to the laughter yet to share!
Happy 2008!

1 comment:

Monkey Giggles said...

Yeah!!! A New Year. I just got accustomed to saying and writing 2007. Darn!!! Now onto the next.

I woke up to 8 inches of newly fallen snow. Genesis 1:14 came to my mind. - What a great start to the new year - beautiful pure white snow reminds us that Jesus washes us (Isaiah 1:18) "White as snow" when we invite him into our hearts.

Happy New Year my friend